The patch.Init() is an exploratory modular interface for the Daisy Patch Submodule in 10hp.
Open-source both in hardware and firmware, the patch.Init() is the perfect jumping off point for your next modular DSP project. From ethereal reverbs, glitchy processors, comprehensive samplers, and complex oscillators, the patch.Init() can be any module you need it to be.
Looking to create your own commercial module? The front panel design is completely open-source (MIT). Just create your interface, add the Patch Submodule to the back, and you are off to the races with industry leading specs in an accessible, affordable package.
- Eurorack development platform for the Daisy Patch Submodule
- High Fidelity Daisy architecture: 24-bit, 96kHz sample-rate, 64MB SDRAM, STM32 H7 processor
- Stereo I/O
- Utilitarian design, with code-matching front panel parameter names
- Width: 10HP
- Depth: 31mm
- Power Consumption*: +12V=90mA, -12V=5mA, +5V=0mA
*Power consumption is firmware dependent
- Item Number: 22143
- Make: Electro-Smith
- Model: patch.Init()
- Condition: Brand New
- Finish: Black
- Categories: keyboards-and-synths ⇒ eurorack
- Made In: United States
- MPN: ES_Daisy_P_Init