* This item is not currently in stock, orders will be fulfilled when the item becomes available.
δelta enabled Remote Controlled Analogue Mix Engine.
Designed for the DAW user that seeks the legendary big sound of an SSL console while retaining the convenience of working in the box, Sigma is a unique DAW automated SuperAnalogue summing engine.
- Advanced δelta-Control automation driven SSL SuperAnalogue mix engine
- Works with major DAWs including Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Nuendo and Ableton Live
- Eucon enabled control of Sigma Delta plug-ins via control surfaces such as Avid ® S3, S6 and Artist series or the Pro Tools Control app
- SSL MCU Control of Sigma Delta via dedicated Nucleus profile
- 16 flexible channels individually switchable between stereo or mono for up to 32 channels at mixdown
- 2 stereo mix busses with individual stereo insert points
- Independent Main and Alternate Monitor outputs
- Direct outputs on all channels
- Talkback facility with adjustable Dim level
- Intuitive cross platform Remote Control app
- High speed ‘Logictivity Control’ via single Ethernet cable
- Item Number: 15690
- Make: Solid State Logic
- Model: Delta Enabled Remote Controllable 32 Channel Mix Buss 2U Rack
- Condition: Brand New
- Finish: Silver
- Categories: pro-audio ⇒ interfaces
- Made In: China
- MPN: SS-SIGMA