* This item is not currently in stock, orders will be fulfilled when the item becomes available.
The RockBoard Quad 4.3 is a clever, lightweight, rigid and rugged pedal board, based on a single sheet of cold-rolled aluminium and U-shaped vertical support braces for additional stability, along with an innovative slot-based design enabling you to hide cables for a neat and tidy design.
Extended slot grid designed for optional QuickMount plates, and added mounting positions for the RockBoard Universal Power Supply Mounting Solution which is suitable for the QUAD 4.2, CINQUE 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4), and additional MOD mounting slots for RockBoard® CINQUE 5.3 and 5.4, lighter ABS pedalboard cases and pedalboard bags.
- Sturdy and light aluminium construction
- Slotted design for easy pedal mounting
- Nounting holes for RockBoard LED Light (not included) on both sides
- Nade from 1 cold-rolled aluminium sheet
- Additional U-shaped support braces for added rigidity
- 10 degrees angled and absolutely plain board surface - no weld seams
- Slot for RockBoard® MOD patch bays
- Compatible with RockBoard® The Tray - universal power supply mounting solution
- Robust black powder-coated surface
- Width 828 mm / 32 19/32"
- Depth 330 mm / 12 63/64"
- Height incl. rubber feet 37 - 71 mm / 1 7/16" - 2 13/16"
- Weight 2.4 kg / 5.3 lbs. including gig bag
- Approx. weight bag 2.7 kg / 6 lbs.
- Interior dimensions gig bag (L x W x D) 880 x 370 x 130 mm / 34 10/16" x 14 9/16" x 5 1/8"
- Including self-adhesive hook (50 mm / 1 15/16" wide) & loop tape (25 mm / 1" wide) and cable ties
- Item Number: 15543
- Make: Warwick
- Model: RockBoard QUAD 4.3 with Gig Bag
- Condition: Brand New
- Finish: Black
- Categories: effects-and-pedals ⇒ pedalboards-and-power-supplies ⇒ pedal
- Made In: China
- MPN: WR-QUAD-4.3-GB