* This item is not currently in stock, orders will be fulfilled when the item becomes available.
X-PAN from Make Noise is a 10HP 5 channel Voltage Controlled Stereo Mixer with low noise and high headroom which allows for the creation of complex panoramic audio.
Consisting of two full featured channels and one basic channel. The top two channels each have voltage controlled cross-fading and panning while the third channel is a stereo aux input with stereo VCA. All three channels are combined together at the stereo SUM outputs. It is very responsive to control signals allowing for exploration of the fluctuating stereo sidebands possible with Audio Rate Crossfading and Panning. It is direct coupled for use as a CV Processing and Routing toolbox.
- 5 signal inputs all routed to a dynamic stereo output
- Contains 10 High Quality VCA circuits in just 10hp
- Fully Voltage Controlled Panning, Cross-fading and Mixing
- Easy to maintain signal integrity with high headroom, low noise circuitry
- Audio Rate crossfading and panning, fluctuating stereo sidebands
- Aux Stereo Inputs controlled by Stereo VCA with Combo Pot
- Part of a decentralised mix console integrated throughout the system along with Optomix, modDemix, Dynamix, and RxMx
- Direct Coupled for use as Complex CV router
Pairs well with QPAS and Morphagene
- Max Depth: 30mm
- Power: 145mA +12V
- 110mA -12V
- Item Number: 11463
- Make: Make Noise
- Model: X-PAN
- Condition: Brand New
- Finish: Black
- Categories: keyboards-and-synths ⇒ eurorack
- Made In: United States
- MPN: X-PAN