2hp Low Pass Filter
LPF is a four-pole, voltage controlled low-pass filter. Its 24 dB per octave slope and OTA topology provide a smooth, buttery character. Resonance can be pushed to self oscillation, turning it into a sine wave VCO with accurate 1V/oct tracking across four octaves.
In addition, CV over resonance gives dynamic sound shaping possibilities under voltage control. Hit the slope with LPF.
- Analog, voltage controlled low pass filter
- Classic four pole, OTA topology
- CV over resonance
- Capable of self oscillation
- Accurate 1V/oct tracking across four octaves
- Skiff friendly
- Item Number: 10008
- Make: 2hp
- Model: LPF
- Condition: Brand New
- Finish: Brushed Aluminium
- Categories: keyboards-and-synths ⇒ eurorack
- Made In: United States