bOSC (6HP) is a triangle core oscillator that is based on the same CEM3340 chipset used in legendary synths (SH-101, Prophet 5, MemoryMoog). Offers a wide frequency range from 80s cycles up to 40kHz.
bOSC is a solid oscillator, equally suited for low frequency and audio range operations.
bOSC can act as a VCO or LFO, set by a switch, with a frequency range from 80 second cycles to 40kHz, well above the range of human hearing.
- Oscillator based on the CEM3340 VCO chipset
- Frequency range 80 seconds/cycle to 40kHz
- 1V/Oct tracking over five octaves
- PWM input with attenuator
- Four waveform outputs
- Choice of hard or soft sync
- Linear FM with attenuator
- Item Number: 15642
- Make: After Later Audio
- Model: bOSC
- Condition: Brand New
- Finish: Black & Gold
- Categories: keyboards-and-synths ⇒ eurorack
- Made In: United States
- MPN: ALA_bOSC