The Frap Tools CGM Creative Mixer Group is a 6HP mixer module for modular synthesizers in the Eurorack format.
It is part of the CGM Creative Mixer system, which consists of three modules: Channel, Group and Master.
The Group module is used to manage a group of up to eight connected channels. It sums the left and right post-fader signals of all connected channel modules, as well as all sends, and sums the sends and returns to the signals of the channels.
The potentiometer serves as a fader that controls the volume.
At the very bottom of the module there is a mute button (red), a safe solo switch and the stereo PFL button (blue).
- Frap Tools CGM Creative Mixer Channel at a glance:
- Mixer module for Eurorack systems
- Administration unit of the GM Creative Mixer System
- Totals the post-fader signals
- Totals all sends
- Totals all sends and returns to the output signal
- Item Number: 16830
- Make: Frap Tools
- Model: CGM Creative Mixer - Group
- Condition: Brand New
- Finish: Thin Film Interference
- Categories: keyboards-and-synths ⇒ eurorack
- Made In: Italy
- MPN: F-GRU0-MX