The René music synthesizer module is a powerful 34HP three-dimensional prism of composition. It is the world's only 3D Cartesian Music Sequencer. Named for the French philosopher & mathematician René Descartes, it uses the Cartesian coordinate system to unlock the analog step sequencer from the shackles of linearity. The original René was a one-channel, two-dimensional Cartesian sequencer with limited memory, this new René is a three-channel, three-dimensional Cartesian sequencer with memory for up to 64 complete STATEs. Considering the multiple channels and FUN programming options per multiple axis, René has become an n-dimensional matrix or tesseract of synthesizer sequencing.
- 3 CV outputs for controlling pitch or timbre
- 3 Gate outputs for generating musical events
- Snake and Cartesian patterns available simultaneously
- STORE all Programming in one of 64 STATEs.
- New Z-Axis allows for modulating through any combination of 64 Stored States
Unit is B-Stock but is brand new with warranty. Minor signs of use around knobs the front panel.
- Item Number: 11102
- Make: Make Noise
- Model: René 2
- Condition: Excellent
- Finish: Black
- Categories: keyboards-and-synths ⇒ eurorack
- Year: 2018
- Made In: United States