Doepfer A-138p Performance Mixer
The A-138p and A-138o modules are a simple performance mixer designed to at least partially replace existing external mixers by providing the most important functions in modular form. A-138p is the 4-fold input module, A-138o the output module. One or more A-138p can be combined with an A-138o.
- 4 channels
- Controls, displays and inputs per channel:
-Input (3.5mm mono jack)
- Signal LED (as a rough indication of the input level, the measurement is made according to the gain control)
- Mute switch
- Gain control (to adjust different levels of different signals)
- Level control (the actual volume control for the input, linear characteristic)
- Panorama control (distribution of the signal on the left and right outputs of the A-138o)
- Aux control (auxiliary path, for example for pre-listening to a signal or as an effect way usable)
- Internal jumper to set whether the aux control picks up the signal before or after the level control (pre / post).
- Internal 5-pin connection to connect the module to the A-138o and, if needed, to another A-138p
The A-138p requires an A-138o to operate. Alone, the module A-138p can not be used.
- Item Number: 10516
- Make: Doepfer
- Model: A-138p Performance Mixer
- Condition: Excellent
- Finish: Silver
- Categories: keyboards-and-synths ⇒ eurorack
- Year: 2018
- Made In: Germany