* This item is not currently in stock, orders will be fulfilled when the item becomes available. ETA December 2021.
The 1050 Mix-Sequencer is a 24hp module based on a classic 8-channel mixer/sequencer.
The 1050 allows you to rapidly select waveforms and signals via a conventional mixer format. Each audio input comes with its own attenuator knob and channel on/off buttons which you can use to mix and/or gate an input.
Controlling and altering a sequence on the fly has never been so easy! The attenuator knobs are even colour-coded into two groups of four channels which are tied to their respective master gain control. You can use the 1050 as an 8-input mixer with two adjustable outputs or as two separate 4-input mixers. When using the 1050 as a sequencer you can select between a single 8 step sequencer or a dual 4 step sequencers for ultimate flexibility.
- Features sequential switching for rapid selection of waveforms and signals in a conventional audio mixer format
- Dual 4-input mixers with electronically gated inputs and eight-step counter and clock
- Each of the 8 audio inputs has its own attenuator and each dual output has a master gain control
- Can be used as an 8-input mixer with 2 adjustable outputs or as 2 separate 4-input mixers
- Illuminated push buttons select and indicate which inputs are gated
- Exclusive-On push buttons turn on a specific channel while turning off all others to preview signals
- Clock pulse generator can be switched on/off to sequence the channels in numerical order at a rate set by the Pulse Rate control
- A rotary switch controls the step length of the sequence and can set the clock to off
- Module can be clocked externally or connected internally and controlled by the 1027 or connected to a 1026 module to generate preset voltages
- Eurorack specs: 24HP, 110 mA +12 V, 20 mA -12 V
- Item Number: 21316
- Make: Behringer
- Model: 1050 Mix-Sequencer Module
- Condition: Brand New
- Finish: Silver
- Categories: keyboards-and-synths ⇒ eurorack
- Made In: China
- MPN: BEH-1050