* This item is not currently in stock, orders will be fulfilled when the item becomes available.
The Behringer TD-3-MO is an authentic interpretation of its iconic predecessor, but with a twist. It features an all-analog signal path, a 16-step sequencer, transistor wave-shaping circuitry, built-in arpeggiator, a 4-pole resonant lowpass filter filled with character, and lots of other killer mods that push its capabilities to the extreme.
Experience a pure analog signal path that's based on classic VCA, VCF, and VCO synth predecessors.
- Pure analog signal path taking inspiration from classic VCO, VCA, and VCF gear
- 16-step sequencer with 7 tracks containing 250 user patterns
- 4-pole low-pass resonant filter fwith envelope, decay, resonance, cut-off and accent controls.
- Square and sawtooth waveform VCO (featuring transistor wave-shaping circuitry)
- Control filter frequency parameters using MIDI C/C
- Sub-harmonics oscillator with a switchable output level
- Analog slide circuitry (containing exterior slide control)
- 33 switches and 15 dedicated controls for real-time alterations to settings
- MIDI/USB incorporation plus voice priority and MIDI channel selection
- 16-voice poly chain allows you to hook up a bunch of synths for up to 16-voice polyphony Flexible gate and CV in/outs
- Built-in overdrive control and accent control
- Filter tracking control allows for filter frequency tracking of the selected note
- Soft attack control delivers varied attack times for notes without accents
- Variable slide time via the slide time control
- Accent sweep switch with 3 different sweep combinations featuring a high resonance mode
- Sweep speed switch with 3 accent speed settings: normal, fast and slow
- Muffler circuitry with a full bass response and post VCA distortion capabilities
- Item Number: 20883
- Make: Behringer
- Model: TD-3 MO SR
- Condition: Brand New
- Finish: Silver
- Categories: keyboards-and-synths ⇒ analog-synths
- Made In: China
- MPN: TD-3 MO SR