The Befaco Muxlicer is a 16HP is a sequential signal processor designed to add a huge range of special functions to your modular setup in the minimum space.
divided in three main blocks: a Digital Step Controller, a Gate Generator and an Analog Switch (a.k.a. Mux/DeMux), it is designed with high “function to HP ratio”, to have maximum flexibility in minimum space.
- Route any modular audio or CV signal from one IN up to eight OUTs or vice versa.
- Generate CV and Gate signals, able to be used as a sequencer
- Cut audio signals in rhythmical slices with independent volume
- Chop different audio signals in a rhythmical way
- Generate complex CV/Gate patterns from any audio or CV moving signal
- Two Clock Mult/Div on board; one for clock in and one for clock out
- Manual and CV synchronous address control
- Manual and CV Gate behaviour; none, full, half, two, three, Four
- Item Number: 17009
- Make: Befaco
- Model: Muxlicer
- Condition: Brand New
- Finish: Black
- Categories: keyboards-and-synths ⇒ eurorack
- Made In: Spain