The Novation Summit is a two-part, 16-voice, 61-key polyphonic synthesiser.
The Summit’s digital New Oxford Oscillators offer subtractive, FM and wavetable synthesis and feed into genuine analogue dual filters, distortion and VCAs. The multitimbral engine enables the merging and combining of two complete and independent patches, while up to 16 simultaneous voices deliver enough harmonic depth for the richest of pads.
- Two Peaks in one synth
- 3 oscillators
- Digital New Oxford Oscillators, capable of subtractive, FM & wavetable synthesis
- 16 note polyphony (dependent on voices used per note)
- Layered, Split, Dual Bi-Timbral Modes
- True analogue filters and distortion
- 2 x LFOs
- 1 x amp envelope and 2 x mod envelopes (ADHSR + looping)
- Dual filters, switchable between six paired combinations
- 16 modulation slots per patch, 2 sources per destination per slot
- Audio in and auxiliary audio out
- Onboard reverb, chorus and delay effects are hosted on the FPGA
- Wavetable Editor
Includes original box and manual.
- Item Number: 19043
- Make: Novation
- Model: Summit
- Condition: Excellent
- Finish: Black
- Categories: keyboards-and-synths ⇒ analog-synths
- Made In: China