The XOH (miX Out Headphone) music synthesiser module is a 6HP stereo mixer, headphone amplifier and output interfacing module for your modular synthesiser. It consists of two stereo input channels with independent level controls, and two stereo outputs: one pair of independent line level left and right outputs at unity gain; and one TRS headphone or line level output with dedicated level control.
- Works with stereo modules: EV, MG, QPAS, X-PAN, MP
- Two mono/stereo input channels, ChA & ChB
- Independent level controls for ChA & Ch B - Two stereo outputs containing A/B mix
- Independent unity gain L/R Line Level outputs
- TRS Headphone and Line Level output with level control (same line drive circuit used in the CV Bus Case)
- Adjust Modular Level signals down to Line Level with soft Limiting to protect your ears and line level gear