* This item is not currently in stock, orders will be fulfilled when the item becomes available.
The Behringer TD-3 Strawberry analog synthesizer is an affordable and authentic homage to the iconic synthesizer that revolutionized house music, with a brand new distortion circuit!
Only produced from 1981 to 1984, the original Roland TB-303 was initially a commercial flop as a replacement for the bass guitar (LOL) but it soon found its place as one of the most-loved synthesizers for what became known as Electronic Dance Music (EDM).
Featuring an all analog signal path, 16-step sequencer, transistor wave-shaping circuitry, built-in arpeggiator and a four-pole resonant low-pass filter; The TD-3 gives you a bass line synthesizer that will take your EDM production to the next squelchy level!
- Single oscillator with switchable sawtooth and square waveforms
- All-analog VOC, VCF, VCA signal path
- Four-pole resonant filter to twist and morph your sounds
- 16-step sequencer with 7 tracks and 250 user pattern slots
- Programmable accents, slides, and real-time parameter manipulation using 11 controls and 28 switches
Finally, equipped with Poly Chain output, you’ll have no problems linking multiple modules to achieve 16-voice polyphony. The TD-3 integrates easily with your existing synthesizers, as well as your DAW via 5-pin DIN and USB-MIDI.